Genna and John’s elegant, romantic Four Seasons wedding is featured on Style Me Pretty today!
- John is a helicopter pilot in the navy, so there was an Arch of Swords ceremony and it was fun and poignant at the same time.
– Genna surprised John with a custom groom’s cake honoring his Boston background. The cake was a replica of Fenway Park, down to the nonpareils that were used to mimic people way out in the bleacher seats. Genna also had John’s car, surfboard, beloved dog Jobu and even a helicopter included in the cake. Paloma Efron of Coco Paloma Desserts really outdid herself!
– John’s brother made a toast that was seriously one of the best I have ever heard, then John got up and made a toast that rivaled his brother’s.
– John got The Pictures Band to play an encore. There was a mutual appreciation between the fantastic musicians and the wedding guests who were truly truly TRULY enjoying the music. I remember John saying in our first meetings that getting a great band was the one thing he cared about, so I’m thrilled that it turned out so well.
– Genna loves lavender and touches of it were everywhere, even in the Colorado Cherry Choke jam that her mom made to give away as favors. Also, Genna looked amazing in her Kenneth Pool dress and Jimmy Choos.